Hey are you one of them, who is interested in Data Analytics and pondering of learning Python?? But at the same time you might be having a lots of questions in your mind like how to get started, what are the tools do I require or what are the basic requirements to learn Python.
So you can take a deep breath and just relax as learning Python is not a rocket science.
You just need to be a enthusiast learner with any prior programming language(like C or Java). This post will help you to get some guidelines to get yourself involved and show you the proper road map to enhance your analytics skill in Python.
- Get the Anaconda distribution Package. Install it into your system and try to explore the GUI of it
- Learn the Programming Basics of Python.
- Explore about the basic data structures and the purpose of using them(List, Dictionary and Tuples)
- There are a lots of packages for Data Analytics. But as a beginner you can get started with numpy and pandas
- For visualization learn matplotlib